| 29 weeks |
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
29 weeks and counting!!!
I am nesting so much these days!! I feel like I am going CRAZY! However this pregnancy has been a breeze compared to the other two. I have been way more sore this time and very uncomfortable. I have actually been going to the physical therapist and have now been finally able to sleep at night without constant pain, which has been fabulous! I love feeling all the movements and she moves SO MUCH! I am so excited to dress this little girl up and I am so curious what she will look like! My family is all voting that she is going to be a red head, Andy is not excited about that idea and doesn't think so, but we'll see. I just can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment